A very consistent cake but in the same time, light.
- 16 tablespoons of tomato juice
- 16 tablespoons of olive oil
- 10 tablespoons of sugar
- 16 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 800g all-purpose flour
- 1l milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of semolina
- 1 lemon (juice + zest)
- 250g butter (at room temperature)
- 4 teaspoons of corn starch
Icing to decorate
- Blend all ingredients in food processor
- The resulting dough split it in 4 equal parts.
- Stretch them well on silicone sheets and bake them for 10 minutes at 180°C
- Leave them to cool.
- Pun pe foc intr-o cratita toate ingredientele pentru crema mai putin untul
- Se fierb pe foc pana se omogenizeaza si pana cand devine o crema mai consistenta. Grisul trebuie sa fie fiert.
- Se lasa un pic la racit dupa care se adauga untul si se amesteca.
- Put all the ingredients except butter in a pan and heat them
- Boil until becomes more consistent and until the semolina is cooked
- Allow to cool and then add the butter and mix.
Between the sheets put the cream and when finalized, press slowly the entire cake so that the cream spread uniformly.
Garnish with icing and refrigerate at least half an hour.