I am not a big fan of cream soups but I wanted to try some variations.
- 2 small onions
- 2kg ripen tomatoes
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3l water
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- (optional) Peel tomatoes. This can be done easily by sinking them in boiling water for few minutes.
- Using a blender, make all tomatoes puree.
- Add in blender the onions, garlic, cervil keeping few spoons of tomato puree inside.
- Pour everything in a big pot, mix well and bring it to simmer.
- Add salt, pepper, chicken stock, cream and slowly the water. Mix them all.
- Let it boil for 15 minutes.
- (optional) The soup can be filtered, but I prefer it with some texture.
It can be served with sour cream and decorated with cervil.