- 8 ounces (1 package) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas, 8 inches
- salsa, optional, for dipping
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and sour cream until well blended.
Stir in the green chiles, green onions, black beans, corn, jalapeno peppers, and taco seasoning.
Divide cream cheese mixture between the tortilla shells and spread out evenly. Roll each shell up tightly.
Place the rolled-up tortillas in a baking dish and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, up to overnight.
When ready, unwrap the tortillas and cut them into ¾-inch pieces. Serve with salsa (optional).”