Back to Top
For the brownies:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (12ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
For the frosting:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons milk or water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13×9 baking dish with cooking spray then sprinkle with flour, pouring out the excess.
- Melt the butter and white chocolate chips in a large pot over low heat, stirring frequently, until just melted. Remove from the heat and cool.
- Stir in the flour, sugar vanilla, salt, and eggs until well blended. Spread mixture evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool.
- Mix all the glaze ingredients in a medium bowl until smooth & spreadable. You can add more milk a tablespoon at a time if needed.
- Spread glaze over cooled brownies.