Back to Top
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (5 oz) can albacore tuna, drained
- ½ cup peas, canned or frozen
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup oyster crackers or saltines, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook the egg noodles according to the directions on the package. Drain the noodles and set aside.
- Combine the soup, milk, sour cream, and dijon mustard in a large bowl. Stir in tuna and peas, then fold in noodles.
- Lightly grease an 8×8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Then, add the noodle mixture to the dish and spread it evenly.
- Crumble the crackers on top of the casserole (use extra if you like more crunch). Then, take the butter and slice into smaller pieces, dabbing 6-8 pieces around the cracker topping.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and browned slightly on top.
- Serve warm and enjoy!