We actually have two ways of making this loaded deviled eggs recipe, and both of them are easy and delicious. You only need few ingredients and very few and easy steps to transform an egg into an amazing capsule of flavors.
• large eggs (hard-boiled, cooled & halved)
• 6 slices bacon (cooked crisp & crumbled)
• 2 teaspoons fresh chives
• 2 teaspoons white vinegar
• 2 tablespoons finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
• 1⁄4 cup sour cream or 1⁄4 cup buttermilk
HOW TO MAKE IT:
First Transfer egg yolks from halves to mixing bowl & combine with remaining ingredients.
Then Add the sour cream or buttermilk last & use more as needed to reach desired smoothness.
Spoon yolk mixture into halves. The bulk will have grown substantially, so pile it high & “dust” with a sprinkle of paprika.