Back to Top
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 8 oz whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 3 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- Fresh mint, for topping, optional
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Add vanilla and cream and beat again until smooth. Gently fold whipped topping into mixture.
- Place most of the berries in a large serving bowl, reserving some for topping. Pour cream cheese mixture over berries and gently stir together until berries are coated.
- Serve with mint sprigs and fresh berries and enjoy!