- Large bowl
- 8 oz Cool Whip (one small container)
- 1 package pistachio pudding mix 3.4oz box
- 20 oz crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Shredded coconut optional
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Make sure that pineapple is drained first.
- Stir to fold ingredients together so that pudding dissolves completely and the nuts and marshmallows are evenly distributed.
- I recommend covering and placing in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes to an hour — I think it gives the flavors a little extra time to meld together. However, you can serve immediately if you like.
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 38gProtein: 2gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 219mgPotassium: 167mgFiber: 2gSugar: 32gVitamin A: 89IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 49mgIron: 1mg