- * 2 quart water
- * 1 lemon
- * 1 cucumber
- * 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- * 1 lime
- * fresh mint (about 10-15 leaf)
- Cut the lemon, lime and cucumber into thin slices with peels
- Grate the ginger
- Combine all of the ingredients and stir
- Place the detox water in the fridge for a few hours and drink 2-3 glasses a day!
As you already know, the key to success is simplicity and satisfaction with your diet. I’ve been on Keto for a long time now, and these are the best e-cookbooks I could ever put my hands on: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five, Dinner in Five & Dessert in Five.
Each ebook contains 30 recipes. Every recipe is made with just 5 ingredients and has up to 5 grams of net carbs. That means you can have seconds of any meal and you’ll still be within your daily carb limit!
If you’re ready to invest a small amount of money to get your precious time and pleasure back, be sure to check it out.