- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 eggs slightly beaten
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 cup peach yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Combine milk & eggs in a separate bowl.
Pour milk mixture and melted butter into the dry ingredients. Add yogurt and stir until the batter is fairly smooth.
Heat a large pan over medium heat with vegetable oil.
Using a ¼ cup for each pancake, cook until the edges set and bubbles in the middle burst.
Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes or until cooked in the middle.
- Do not overmix the batter, it should be a bit lumpy. Stir just until everything is moistened.
- Preheat the pan/griddle to ensure cakes don’t absorb the oil or spread too much. This also helps them rise and brown properly.
- Once the edges are set and the bubbles on top have burst, the pancakes are ready to flip.
- If making batches, heat a baking sheet in the oven at 200°F and place the pancakes on the pan while finish cooking.