2 to 3 pkg boneless skinless chicken tenders
2 to 3 dash(es) garlic powder
2 to 3 dash(es) onion powder
2 to 3 dash(es) salt and pepper
2 to 3 dash(es) of mrs. dash orginal table blend
2 to 3 dash(es) emerials orginal
2 to 3 dash(es) of mrs. dash chicken seasoning
1 can(s) italtian bread crumbs
1 to 1/2 c milk
1. Cut your chicken tenders into chunks; set aside.
2. Get out three bowls med to large size. In the first bowl add your milk and eggs; mix well. In the second bowl you put your flour and all your seasonings. Place the bread crumbs into the third bowl.
3. Dredge your chicken chunks in the flour, then dunk them into the egg mixture. Roll them in your bread crumbs.
4. Lay all the breaded chicken nuggets on a large platter before frying them; let rest for a few minutes. This allows the bread crumbs to dry and remain on the chicken while frying them.
5. Heat olive oil in a large, deep skillet or Fry Daddy. Once the oil is hot, start frying your chicken. When golden, drain each nugget on paper toweling to remove excess oil before serving. Serve while hot with your fave sauce. Enjoy!
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!