2 (8oz.) cans Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (21oz.) can apple pie filling
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
Using a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate triangles.
- On prepared baking sheet, place triangles overlapping, with the long ends pointed outward so there is an about 6-inch circle in the middle.
- Spread the dough with apple pie filling and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Dollop and spread the cream cheese mixture over the apple pie filling and begin folding the outer ends of the dough over the filling. Pinch dough together to seal.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
Glaze: Whisk glaze ingredients together until smooth.
- Drizzle glaze over slightly cooled ring. Slice and serve.