To make this easy peach cobbler, you only need :
•Peach chunks in a heavy syrup, I used two cans.Of 15-ounces.
•A medium « yellow cake mix » box.
•A stick.Of butter.
Follow the steps below as directed to prepare this easy cobbler in less than 10 minutes:
– Step 1: To begin the preparation of this peach cobbler recipe, I turned the temp. Of the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Step 2: The second thing I did, was filling a 13×9-inch baking dish halfway with both cans of chopped peaches and syrup.
– Step 3: After that, I sprinkled the unprepared box cake mix over the top of the peaches in the baking dish in an even layer over the peaches.
– Step 4: Then, I sliced the stick of butter into about 24 slices using a sharp knife, and I spread the pieces of butter over the top of the cake mix in an equal layer.
– Step 5: At this point, I placed the baking dish in the prepared oven, and I baked uncovered for about 55 minutes, just until the top was brown.
– Step 6: And to finish, I tossed with a little salt and set it aside to cool.
– Step 7: And I placed the beach cobbler in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
– Step 8: Served hot with a generous dollop of fresh vanilla ice cream directly on top, this is one of my favorite desserts to make. When you’re in the mood for something easy, this recipe is perfect!