If you’re looking for easy keto sandwich bread, burger buns, or even breakfast waffles, these amazing “lower fat” chaffles are so simple to make in your mini waffle maker with just almond flour, sour cream, egg, and a pinch of baking powder. The best low carb replacement for bread
- 1 egg
- 1.5 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp sour cream *see notes
- pinch of baking powder
- Preheat your mini waffle maker.
- Meanwhile, whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Spray your waffle maker with non-stick spray and pour HALF of the batter in. Close the lid and allow to cook for about 3 minutes or until the automatic timer or light goes off. Repeat for second waffle.
- You can also replace the sour cream with plain greek yogurt.*
- Each chaffle contains about 5g fat and 2g carbs.