Back to Top
- 2 pounds chicken wings recommend party pack**
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Prepare the air fryer and preheat to 182 degrees C or 360 degrees F.
- Add all the ingredients for the rub in a small mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken wings.
- Add the chicken wings inside a resealable bag as well as oil. Shake the bag until the chicken wings are well coated with the oil.
- Arrange the chicken wings into the preheated air fryer.
- Cook for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Adjust the heat to 390 degrees F and cook for 6 more minutes or until done.
- Serve hot and enjoy!