Back to Top
- 4-6 raw chicken breasts.
- New potatoes.
- Green beans.
- Italian dressing mix.
- 1 stick of melted butter.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, place the chicken, green beans and potatoes and sprinkle with the italian dressing mix.
- Pour the melted butter over the top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake in a preheated oven to 350° for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Easy, peasy and delicious! I usually make this when I have time and I store it in the fridge so that when I don’t have time to cook, I just take it out and through it in the oven and Voila!