1 (11oz.) box Nilla Wafer, crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4oz.) package instant banana cream pudding mix
- whipped topping
- banana slices
- Line an 8×8″ baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine the Nilla Wafer crumbs and melted butter in a medium bowl.
- Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
Place in the refrigerator to chill. I
- n a chilled bowl, using a handheld mixer, whip heavy cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and beat until combined. Fold in whipped cream until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese filling evenly into the chilled crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before cutting into 9 squares and garnishing with whipped cream and banana slices.