Serve this Best Homemade Salsa Ever recipe at all your events and parties.
Believe me, it will practically disappear before your eyes because it’s so good.
This time of year, I make salsa at least twice (sometimes three times) a week with our homegrown tomatoes. I love how versatile homemade salsa can be.
- 3 Large tomatoes cut into fourths
- 1 Red Onion peeled and cut into fourths
- 3 tsp. Minced garlic
- ¼ C. Chopped cilantro
- 3 Jalapeno peppers deseeded
- 3 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 15 oz. Can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Small can diced green chilis drained
- Place the tomatoes, red onion, cilantro and jalapeno peppers in a blender or food processor, and pulse until fairly smooth.
- Add in the minced garlic, lime juice, cumin, salt, crushed tomatoes and green chilis.
- Blend the mixture until it is a consistency you desire, and serve.