Meatloaf Recipe that is flavorful and juicy on the inside, with a delicious glaze spread on the outside. This dish is easy to make for dinner and is guaranteed to be your favorite homemade comfort food. It is the best meatloaf recipe you can get, with minimal preparation work required.
This easy and delicious meatloaf recipe will quickly win you over. It is so rich and tender, that you will not get enough of it. Serve it alongside Crispy Roasted Potatoes, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, or Mac and Cheese Casserole for a complete meal.
Easy classic meatloaf recipe
This easy Meatloaf Recipe is our family’s favorite dinner meal because it is packed with delicious flavors. The best part is that it’s simple to make, cheap, and can feed a larger crowd. Simply, assemble the meatloaf, put in the pan, and let the oven do all the work. As a result, you will be rewarded with the most amazing, tender and juicy meal.
- 2 lbs ground beef 90% lean
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 cup bread crumbs plain
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lightly spray with oil. Set aside.
- Combine all the “Meatloaf” ingredients, in the order listed up to the bread crumbs. Stir well to combine, and after that add the milk and beaten egg. Stir just until combined.
- Add the cheddar cheese and again mix well, but do not over-beat.
- Shape the beef mix into a loaf shape and place it on the prepared baking sheet.
- Combine all the Glaze ingredients in a small bowl until well combined and set aside. Brush about half of the glaze all over the meatloaf.
- Transfer meatloaf to the oven and bake for about 45 minutes, or until the inside temperature is 160F degrees. Brush the remaining glaze all over the surface of the meatloaf and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Once the meatloaf is done, let it cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.