INGREDIENTS NEEDED :
– Soy sauce: 1/3 cup
– olive oil: 1/2 cup
– fresh lemon juice: 1/3 cup
– Worcestershire sauce: 1/4 cup
– garlic powder: 1 1/2 tablespoons
– dried basil: 3 tablespoons
– dried parsley flakes: 1 1/2 tablespoons
– ground white pepper: 1 teaspoon
– hot pepper sauce: 1/4 teaspoon
– dried minced garlic: 1 teaspoon
METHOD OF WORK :
1. First, get a blender and place in together the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper.
2. If desired, you may want to add hot pepper sauce and garlic. Make sure to blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed, it takes around 30 seconds.
3. Once done, pour marinade over desired type of meat and cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
4. The last thing you have to do is to cook meat according to your taste.