This deliciously rich flavorful Brown Sugar Pound Cake is exactly what your dessert table wants! A very moist expensive tasty bundt cake packed with toffee-like ingredients and chopped pecans, a lot of brown sugar flavor, and mild sweetness.
You should add this recipe Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake to your holiday table!
Turn up with this Brown Sugar Pound Cake to be the star of the dinner party. This is one of my friends’ favorite sweets, and I’m sure it would be the same for you. Take the recipe with you to swap and spread the joy. Every Fall, I look forward to making this cake.
Not to mention the incredible caramel drizzled over the top of the Brown Sugar Pound Cake, it’s all about the additional details!
• 5 large eggs.
• 1½ Cups.Of soft butter.
• 2 Cups.Of light packed brown sugar.
• 1 medium bag.Of toffee chips, use the 8-oz size.
• 1 Cup.Of chopped pecans.
• 1 Cup.Of granulated sugar.
• 1 Cup.Of whole milk.
• 3 Cups.Of all-purpose flour.
• 1 Small spoon.Of baking powder.
• ½ Small spoon.Of salt.
FOR THE CARAMEL DRIZZLE:
• 1 Large can.Of sweetened condensed milk, 14-oz can.
• 1 Cup.Of brown sugar.
• 2 Large spoons.Of soft butter.
• ½ Small spoon.Of vanilla extract.
• Step 1 – Set the temperature of your oven at 325 degrees and you need to grease and brush a 12 cup Bundt pan with cooking spray or grease.
• Step 2 – Mix butter until smooth, and beat sugar until smooth and fluffy. And add eggs one by one.
• Step 3 – In a medium bowl, you need to mix the dry ingredients; incorporate the flour with the baking powder and salt.
• Step 4 – Then mix the dry mixture into the batter in alternating succession with milk, beat until just mixed. Blend with toffee chip and chopped pecans.
• Step 5 – Spoon batter into baking pan and allow to bake until a wooden tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
• Step 6 – To avoid over-browning, cover the cake while it bakes.
• Step 7 – Let the cake cool for 10 minutes in the pan. Enable to cool off fully on a wire rack. Spoon a dollop of caramel over the cake.
TO MAKE A CARAMEL DRIZZLE, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW:
• Step 1 – Combine condensed milk and brown sugar in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium-high flame, whisking continuously.
• Step 2 – Simmer for 8 minutes on low pressure, whisking regularly.
• Step 3 – Remove from the fire and whisk in the butter and vanilla extract. Enable 5 minutes for cooling before using.
NOTE: Drizzle the caramel sauce when it’s still heavy.