This delicious Brown Sugar Pecan Cheesecake Pie is perfect for the holidays and is sure to delight everyone! It will be even more impressive when your visitors discover a velvety layer of cheesecake yumminess hidden inside the pecan pie! It’s the best of both worlds! What could be better than combining a decadent brown sugar pecan pie with a rich and creamy cheesecake?
You have to admit that pie is the greatest thing ever, particularly around the holidays. However, we often wind up with 7 pies in our dessert spread, and we need something new and interesting. Consider this recipe for transforming your pecan pie into a creamy and nutty cheesecake to take your pecan pie to the next level of deliciousness. Extra-creamy foundation combined with a sweet and sticky pecan topping is the greatest Thanksgiving dessert you’ve ever had.
Everything about this dish is decadently wonderful. The crust has a touch of brown sugar and even more nuts than the filling. Afterward, brown sugar is used in the preparation of the cheesecake itself, which results in a deeper taste.
Once everything is baked, it is covered with a pecan pie filling that is so gooey and sticky that it will make you want to lick your plate clean. This dish is a must-try whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving with family or simply hanging out with pals on a Friday night. Because it’s so delicious, you may just forego the turkey and stuffing altogether.
– INGREDIENTS LIST:
– FOR THE CRUST, I USED:
• 1¾ Cups.Of vanilla wafer crumbs.
• A Cup.Of brown sugar.
• A Cup.Of melted unsalted butter.
– FOR THE PECANS LAYER, I USED:
• 200 grams.Of regular sugar.
• A Cup.Of dark corn syrup.
• A Cup.Of melt unsalted butter.
• 2 large eggs, lightly beaten.
• 1½ Cups.Of chopped pecans.
• A Small spoon.Of vanilla extract.
– TO MAKE THE CHEESECAKE FILLING, YOU’LL NEED:
• A large cream cheese tub, I used the 24-ounces sized.
• 1¼ Cups.Of light brown sugar.
• 2 large spoons.Of all-purpose flour.
• 4 large whole eggs.
• Half a cup.Of heavy cream.
• 1 small spoon.Of vanilla extract.
• 3½ large spoons.Of melted unsalted butter.
• Half a Cup.Of brown sugar.
• 1 small spoon.Of ground cinnamon.
• Half a Cup.Of heavy whipping cream.
• 1 Cup.Of chopped roasted pecans.
• Step 1: Prepare first a 9-inch baking pan by lining the bottom with parchment paper and setting it aside.
• Step 2: Next, in a 9-inch mixing basin, combine the wafer crumbs, vanilla, and brown sugar; whisk in the melted butter; and press the mixture evenly into the bottom and halfway up the sides of the bowl. While you are making the filling, place the peel in the refrigerator to keep it frozen.
• Step 3: To make the pecan filling, you will need a medium saucepan. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, eggs, walnuts, and vanilla extract; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
• Step 4: Reduce heat to low and continue mixing constantly for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat and set aside. Place the prepared crust on a baking sheet and set it aside.
• Step 5: At this step, you need to prepare the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit before you begin making the cheesecake filling in this stage.
• Step 6: And now, whip the cream cheese until it is creamy, then add the brown sugar and flour and whip until it is light and fluffy.
• Step 7: Before adding the eggs one at a time and combining just after each addition, take care not to over-beat the mixture!! Then, pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the cream and vanilla mixture and stir well.
• Step 8: Prepare the nuts by placing a spring tray on a baking sheet and reducing the oven temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit before stuffing the pecans. In a baking pan,…