Back to Top
- 3 carrots (washed and chopped)
- 1 onion (peeled and chopped)
- 1 can (16 oz) crushed tomatoes, undrained
- ½ head of cabbage (chopped)
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- 1 C fresh green beans ( ends removed and cut in half)
- 3 C tomato juice
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 stalk of celery ( chopped)
- 1 can (14 oz) beef broth
- In a large pot add the carrots, onion, crushed tomatoes, cabbage, green beans, peppers, and celery.
- Stir in the dry onion soup mix, tomato juice, beef broth, juice from the
crushed tomatoes and water. Mix well .
- Simmer until vegetables are tender. ( About 2 hours)