Cajun Garlic Butter Steak Bites have that irresistible and mouth-watering flavor that nobody can deny! They are so juicy and perfect paired with a pile of mashed potatoes and butter rolls! These Buttery, cajun seasoned steak bites are so flavorful and juicy you won’t want to share!
- 1 – 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 1/2 pound steak, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely minced parsley
- Combine all the seasoning ingredients together in a bowl. Toss to coat the meat.
- Heat the oil over medium high heat in a large cast iron skillet or other pan.
- When the oil is sizzling add the steak and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook another side for 2 minutes.
If you prefer your meat rare, remove from the pan now, or if you prefer your meat well done, continue flipping till all sides have browned.
- Remove the meat from the pan and keep warm.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic to the pan, scraping the pan so the butter is well seasoned.
- Add the steak back into the pan and spoon butter over the meat.
- Remove from the stove and serve immediately with a sprinkle of parsley.