Don’t let the simple ingredients fool you. These quick and easy 3 ingredients muffins are super moist and delicious! That’s all you will need to make these yummy little treats are a box of yellow or chocolate cake mix, ripe bananas and eggs. You can then add the mix-ins of your choice for added flavor and crunch.Keyword: 3 ingredients, banana, cake mix, easy, moist, muffinsServings: 12 muffins
- 1 (15.25oz) box of cake mix (yellow or chocolate)
- 3 large very ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup mix-ins of your choice (nuts, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease or line a muffin pan.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the bananas until smooth; combine with the cake mix and eggs.
- Fold in about half a cup of chocolate chips and/or nuts (optional).
- Evenly fill your muffin cups and bake in the center rack for 15-20 minutes or until no longer doughy in the middle.
You’ll just be using the DRY cake mix for these muffins. No need for the ingredients on the box.
Notice: ob_end_flush(): failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/justrecettes/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5212