Looking for quick and easy cookie recipes? These snickerdoodles are made with just 5 cheap ingredients including a box of Betty Crocker yellow cake mix, cinnamon, sugar, eggs and oil (NO butter or cream of tartar). They are so simple to make and incredibly tasty!
- 1 box Betty Crocker yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs and oil until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate the dough for about an hour (optional but they won’t flatten as much if you chill the dough first).
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
- Shape the dough into about two dozen 1 inch balls, then roll them around in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place the dough balls onto your baking sheets, giving them plenty of room to spread.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until done. Don’t over bake them! The cookies should still be very soft when you take them out of the oven.