- 1 box Penne Pasta
- 1lb Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 3 C Fresh Chopped Spinach, Kale or Arugula (do not use frozen)
- 1 C Mozzarella or Swiss Cheese
- 3 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tsp Salt, Pepper & Garlic Salt
- 8 C Water
- 2 T Butter
- 1 T Oil
1. Make pasta according to pkg. Last 5 mins of cooking add your shrimp to pasta water. Cook until no longer pink. Drain all but 1 C of water for next step. Keep pasta and shrimp warm.
2. In a pan add oil & butter over Med heat. When butter melts add, pasta to pan. Toss to coat. Season. Cook for 2 mins, stirring often.
3. Next, add spinach, cook for 1 min until wilted (add ⅓ cup more water here if necessary to steam/cook spinach) Last add shrimp and cheese. Stir gently until cheese melts. Do not overcook. Add more seasonings to taste. Garnish with dried cilantro.