- Ground sausage 1 lb, browned and drained
- 1 (16 oz.) 1 (16 oz.) container of sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 4 oz. 4 oz.
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Sage
- Crackers and garnish
Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a rectangular baking dish or skillet using non-stick spray.
Combine sour cream, softened cream cheese, and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl. Stir in parsley, onion powders, garlic powders, and sage until well combined.
Mix in the sausage, Velveeta, and jack cheese until well combined. Then transfer to a baking dish.
Bake in the oven for between 50-60 minutes or until golden brown.
Take out of the oven and serve warm with chips or a sliced baguette.
6 | 1 Hour