- 1 pound package cheese tortellini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp. salted butter
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 2 leaves basil, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
Add shrimp and let cook for about 2-3 minutes, until not longer translucent.
Add in diced tomato, basil, and cloves and stir.
Saute for 1-2 minutes and stir in flour.
Once flour is completely stirred in, add heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese.
Stir and add in cheese tortellini. Toss to coat.
Serve with more shredded parmesan and minced basil.