- 2 packages shortbread cakes (or 1 Angel food cake)
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened (can use fat free)
- 1 (16 oz.) container sour cream (can use low fat)
- 2 sm. boxes vanilla instant pudding (can use fat free/sugar free)
- 1 large can cherry pie filling
Make pudding as directed on box, chill.
In separate large bowl, blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
Fold in pudding, blend on low until smooth.
Cut bread into 1/2 inch pieces and cover bottom of 9×13” pan.
Pour cream mix over bread, smooth out evenly.
Top with spoonfuls of cherry pie filling. Use a knife to swirl it through the cream filling.