a pound of broccoli florets
1 shredded rotisserie chicken
cream cheese, 8 oz
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
a single spoonful Mustard dijon
1 teaspoon powdered garlic
a quarter teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Fill a pot halfway with water and set it over high heat to cook the broccoli until it is tender.
3. Drain thoroughly and place boiling broccoli in a big mixing dish with shredded chicken. Mix well until completely blended.
4. In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine cream cheese, cream, almond milk, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring constantly, until fully incorporated and a thick sauce forms.
5. Pour the spicy sauce over the broccoli and cheese mixture, then stir in the basil.
6. Finally, pour the mixture into the casserole dish and top with shredded cheese.
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown.
8. Plate the chicken and broccoli lasagne and serve.