- 1 box Barilla Rotini pasta ( 1 lb)
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French fried onions
- 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
Boil water in a large pot and cook the Barilla Rotini until al dente.
While pasta is cooking, cook chicken and sprinkle with desired seasonings. (I used garlic powder and about 2 tbsp. Ranch dressing)
Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water until pasta is no longer warm.
Add pasta to a mixing bowl and combine with cooked chicken and crumbled bacon.
Mix in the cheese and onions.
Pour the Ranch dressing on top and toss to coat thoroughly.
Place bowl in your refrigerator until ready to serve!!
Recipe adapted from: Quirky Inspired