I made the entire salad up in the early afternoon, tossed it with a bit of the dressing (to keep it from drying out) and refrigerated it until dinner time. Then I added more salad dressing right before serving! Here’s how you make it:
- 8 oz corkscrew-shaped pasta
- ¾c Italian-style salad dressing
- ¼c mayonnaise
- 2c chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1c cubed Muenster cheese
- 1c chopped celery
- 1c chopped green bell pepper
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
How To Make Chicken Club Pasta Salad
Step 1. Cook pasta in boiling lightly salted water (boiled) stirring occasionally until cooked. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Step 2. Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl. Stir all ingredients into dressing until evenly coated.