Back to Top
- 8 ounces corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 3/4 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups chopped, cooked rotisserie chicken
- 12 slices crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cubed Muenster cheese
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and chopped
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Whisk Italian-style dressing and mayonnaise together in a large bowl.
- Stir pasta, chicken, bacon, Muenster cheese, celery, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes, and avocado into dressing until evenly coated.