1 can Campbell’s Cream of Celery Soup
1 can chicken breast
1 small package cream cheese
½ teaspoon garlic
½ teaspoon dry mustard
¼ cup milk
1 small onion, chopped
¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese for topping (optional)
1. Cook macaroni per package directions.
2. In casserole dish mix cream of celery, softened cream cheese, milk until smooth.
3. Add chicken, garlic, dry mustard and onion. Stir in cooked macaroni.
4. Melt butter and mix bread crumbs into the butter. Spread mixture over top of casserole.
5. Bake in 375 degree oven for 45 minutes.
6. 10 minutes before casserole is done, remove from oven and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese if using. Return to oven until done.