If you are looking for a new and easy recipe that you can try today, then you have got to give this one a try! These Chicken Parmesan Sliders can turn any meal unforgettable! Serve them for lunch, dinner, or even as appetizers! That’s how versatile these sliders are!
The ingredients for this recipe are so simple that you can find them in the grocery store near you! Ready in just 35 minutes, these heavenly treats are perfect for busy individuals! What are you waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! By the way, make sure to serve them with marinara sauce as a dipping sauce for the best experience. Enjoy!
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 6 slices of mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 c marinara sauce plus extra for dipping
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 frozen chicken patties cooked
- 1 12 count pkg slider buns
- Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
- Add the slider buns to the bottom of an oven-safe pan.
- Add the cooked chicken patties over the bun.
- Add marinara sauce over the patties and spread it evenly.
- Top each patty with cheese slices.
- Cover each bun with the other halves.
- Add Italian seasoning, butter, and garlic powder into a mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add the mixture over each bun and spread it evenly.
- Cover the pan with the lid.
- Place it in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
- Brush each slider with butter if you like.
- Serve right away with marinara sauce as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Calories: 484 kcal (24%) | Carbohydrates: 36g (12%) | Protein: 25g (50%) | Fat: 27g (42%) | Saturated Fat: 11g (55%) | Cholesterol: 90mg (30%) | Sodium: 501mg (21%) | Potassium: 310mg (9%) | Fiber: 3g (12%) | Sugar: 7g (8%) | Vitamin A: 686IU (14%) | Vitamin C: 4mg (5%) | Calcium: 213mg (21%) | Iron: 3mg (17%)