This is a easy chili to make. It also freezes nicely. Don’t forget to top with some cheese and your favorite corn bread.
Cook time: 25 Min
Prep time: 15 Min
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 4 can tomato sauce ( 8 oz. cans )
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, 14 oz.
- 1 can ranch style beans, 14 oz.
- 1 can pinto beans, 14 oz.
- 1 can kidney beans, 14 oz.
- 1 can rotel diced tomatoes,10 oz
- 1 pkg mild chili seasoning
- 2 lb ground chuck
- Brown ground beef.( drain fat off)
- Add all canned items (including juice), onions, bell pepper and chili seasoning into a large pot.
- Cook until onion and peppers are tender.
- Serve Freezes nicely!