These Ritz Cracker Cookies will always have a very special place in my heart! I remember my aunt used to make them all the time! I loved waking up to the smell of these heavenly treats! Oh, man, it was so perfect! Allow me to share the recipe with you today! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so just follow them step by step and you are good to go! As perfect as this recipe already is, feel free to add more ingredients if you like. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a wonderful day, friends. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
1 c creamy peanut butter
15-20 oz. dark chocolate melting wafers
3 sleeves Ritz Crackers
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. Spread peanut butter over two Ritz Crackers, then put them together to make a sandwich. Repeat the process with the rest for the peanut butter and Ritz Crackers.
3. Arrange the sandwiches onto the prepared cookie sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each sandwich.
4. Refer to the directions provided on the package of chocolate on how to melt it.
5. Coat each sandwich with melted chocolate.
6. Place them onto the prepared cookie sheet. Allow them to dry completely.
7. Place them inside the freezer to chill for at least 20 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them in a cool area in your house.
You can melt the chocolate inside the microwave or on the stove.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 2006kcal | Carbohydrates: 221g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 117g | Saturated Fat: 67g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 41g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 145mg | Fiber: 25g | Sugar: 171g