Prep Time:20 minutes
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 10 ounces summer sausage or salami, cut into small cubes
- 4oz sliced pepperoni
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (3.8 ounce)can black olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1 cup Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- You can cook it for 30 seconds less than the directions say for best results.
- Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking and cool quickly.
- Have all the vegetables, meat and cheese cut and add to the cooled pasta.
- Toss to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta and gently stir.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Keep refrigerated till ready to serve.