- 2 pkg country ribs – about 18 – 20
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp minced garlic, from jar and a little juice
- 2 c Sweet Baby Ray’s barbecue sauce
- 1 c apple cider
- 1/2 c Domino’s brown sugar
- garlic salt & pepper
- 1 tsp McCormick’s red pepper flakes
Line crock pot with plastic liner for less mess. Place onion in the bottom. Sprinkle ribs with garlic salt and pepper, evenly. Place on top of onion. Sprinkle ribs with garlic and pepper flakes. Pour cider into pot. Sprinkle ribs evenly with garlic and brown sugar. Toss to coat. Place lid on pot and cook on high for 4 hours or until tender. Remove the ribs and onions from bag and discard bag.
Place another bag in pot and add half the sauce. Return ribs, add remaining sauce to cover top of ribs and cook for another hour.
Serve these tender, tasty ribs immediately.