- 4green onions, chopped
- 2(8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2(6 ounce) cansfancy crabmeat, drained (can also use imitation Krab)
- 3tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2teaspoonsWorcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4teaspoon garlic powder
- 1teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2cup sour cream
- For wonton chips
- 32wonton wrappers
- vegetable oil (in a kitchen spritzer)
Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for about thirty seconds.
Add all the other ingredients (except wonton chips) and mix well.
Pour dip into an oven-safe casserole dish.
Bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees, or until dip is hot and bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut wonton wrappers in half on the diagonal.
Spray wontons lightly with oil using kitchen spritzer.
While the finished dip is resting, turn oven up to 375 degrees.
Lay wontons on baking stone or cookie sheet in a single layer.
Bake wontons 4-6 minutes or just until golden brown. Watch closely as they burn easily.
Remove from pan and allow to cool on a plate layered with paper towels.
Serve the dip with fried wonton chips (or pita chips, vegetables or crackers.).