- 1 – 8 oz pkg. fat free cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla flavoring
- 2 c white lily plain flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 stick butter (room temperature)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Mix all ingredients at room temperature to make a stiff dough. Roll into ball form, pressuring down to flatten with bottom of a glass. Bake 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
2. Note: You may add any extract to change flavor. Pecans, raisins or chocolate chips can also be added. Makes approximately 3 dozen.
Last Step: Don’t forget to share!