This broccoli with mild cheese sauce is a marvel that has everything you need to succeed. On the one hand, we are going to use great broccoli as a base. This vegetable will arrive at our table reconverted into an ingredient that will be perfectly framed in a sea of flavors with its name. We will mix it with a soft cheese that will give it the creaminess it will need to succeed and with a bit of ham. If you want to prepare a vegetable-based dish that will please the whole family, note that this broccoli with mild cheese sauce looks fantastic.
- 750 gr broccoli
- 250 gr of tomatoes
- 200 grams of ham
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 400 ml milk
- 100 gr blue cheese
- 150 gr of cured cheese
- We will start this recipe by preparing the main base, the broccoli. We wash the vegetable and cut the sprigs of the same size. We will blanch this ingredient in the first cooking to give us that intense green color that we want to highlight.
- We put a little salted water and add the broccoli. In about 5 minutes, it will be perfect, drain and reserve this vegetable while we continue with the rest of the ingredients.
- Wash the tomatoes, remove the skin and seeds, and cut them into thin strips of the same size so that they cook simultaneously.
- Peel and cut the onion very finely. Add a little oil or butter and start frying this ingredient. When we see that it is transparent, we add the flour. We will give an excellent cooking to the flour, in a couple of minutes it should take color.
- Add the milk, like a béchamel sauce, until we have a very thick sauce that will be completed with the arrival of the cheeses. Cut them into small pieces and add them.
- Prepare the oven dish. Put the broccoli, the tomatoes, and some ham. Mix with the bechamel sauce and the cheese. We can put a little more grated cheese on top if we like this ingredient. Broccoli with soft cheese sauce recipe
- Bake at 200º for about 20 minutes. When the top has colored and the broccoli is cooked, remove it from the oven. We wait for it to cool down a little to remove it from the mold and serve it. We will have a complete and delicious dish ready in the blink of an eye, full of pleasing sensations.