- 1 package (16 oz.) tri-color fusilli or rotini pasta
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (1 oz.) package powdered ranch dressing mix
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets (1 small head), roughly chopped
- 2 cups asparagus, woody ends removed, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, sliced into matchsticks or grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
2 minutes before pasta is fully cooked, add broccoli and asparagus to the pot. Strain pasta and vegetables and set aside.
Add mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, ranch mix, and garlic powder to a large serving bowl and whisk to combine.
Add pasta, cooked and raw vegetables (broccoli, asparagus, tomatoes, red onion, bell pepper and cucumber), and cheese and toss to combine.
Cover and chill in refrigerator until you’re ready to serve!