- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (plus more to taste)
- 1 1/2 cup lettuce shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup canned sliced black olives drained
- 1/4 cup jalapeno sliced or diced
- 1/3 cup canned corn drained
- 1/3 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, and taco seasoning together in a mixing bowl. Add more taco seasoning to taste, up to 1 tablespoon more.
Spread the dip base into a shallow dish, like a pie plate, in an even layer.
Top the dip with lettuce, tomatoes, olives, jalapeno, corn, black beans, and cheese. Serve immediately with tortilla chips for dipping.
If you want to prep this dip ahead of time, make the dip base and spread it out in the serving dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill it in the fridge. You can prep all the toppings and keep them in their own containers in the fridge. Once you’re ready to serve, unwrap the dip base and top as directed just before serving.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 541mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 2186IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 198mg | Iron: 1mg