Back to Top
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1-pound package tater tots
- 2 10-ounce cans condensed cream of mushroom soup (or 3 cans if you want it extra creamy)
- 1 or 2 14-ounce cans vegetables (whole-kernel corn, green beans, etc.)
- Onion and garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.While the oven is preheating, brown the ground beef (seasoning to taste as you cook) and drain off the grease.
- Spread the beef in the bottom of a 2- to 2½-quart baking dish.
- Drain the liquid off the vegetables and spread them over the meat.
- Using a rubber spatula, spread the cans of soup over the top of the vegetables and meat.
- Use the soup as is, straight from the can.
- Do not mix it with anything.Arrange a layer of tater tots over the top of that.Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.