Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Casserole:
- 1.5 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 corn tortillas, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Sour cream (optional, for serving)
- In a large bowl, combine diced chicken, black beans, corn, salsa, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, ground cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spray the inside of your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer half of the tortilla pieces in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Spoon half of the chicken mixture over the tortillas.
- Repeat the layers with the remaining tortillas and chicken mixture.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and the flavors have melded together.
- Before serving, sprinkle additional cheese on top and let it melt.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream on the side if desired.
Enjoy your delicious Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Casserole!