Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can)
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 cups Whole Milk
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- ½ cup Caramel Sauce (plus more for drizzling on top)
- Whipped Cream
- Caramel Sauce
- Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
In a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker add the heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk, semi-sweet chocolate chips, whole milk, vanilla extract, sea salt and 1/2 cup of caramel sauce.
Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours, siring half way through the cooking time if you can.
Ladle hot cocoa into mugs and top with whipped cream, a drizzle of additional caramel sauce and mini chocolate chips if desired.
Calories: 765kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 49g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 492mg | Potassium: 781mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin A: 1339IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 440mg | Iron: 3mg