This Cucumber, Tomato, Avocado Salad recipe will delight you, especially if you are a fan of salads.
- 3 Small Avocados (Diced)
- 12 Oz. Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- 2 English Cucumbers Diced
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- Place the chopped avocados in a bowl.
- Add in the diced cucumber and sliced tomatoes, and stir to combine.
- Mix in the lemon juice, parsley and 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well to combine before serving.