– Vegetable oil: 1 large spoon
– Chicken breast: 4 breasts (fillet / diced)
– Onions: 1 piece (chopped)
– Garlic: 2 cloves (crushed)
– Mushrooms: 3 cups (fresh and chopped slices)
– Italian herbs: 1 small spoon (dried)
– Chicken broth: 1/2 cup
– Cooking cream: 1 cup (liquid)
– Salt: 1 small spoon
– Mixed spices: 1/4 of a teaspoon
– Black pepper: 1/4 of a teaspoon
– Puff pastry dough: 2 packages (rectangular shape)
1. in a large frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil, then add onions, stirring for 3 minutes.
3. You’ll want to add chicken, garlic, herbs, stirring for 5 minutes.
4. You can then add the mushrooms, salt, black pepper and spices, stirring until the chicken is brown.
5. Finally, add the broth and leave the mixture until the chicken is tender, the mushrooms are tender, and the broth decreases, about 15 minutes.
6. Alright now, you should put the liquid cream over the mixture, reduce the heat and boil it on low heat for about 5 minutes.
7. After brushing it with a little butter, spread the puff pastry in an oven dish.
8. Make sure the filling is placed on top of the dough. And please cover the face of the filling with another layer of puff pastry.
9. Immediately use a sharp knife to make a crossover into the center of the dough.
10. The face of the dough must be greased with a little butter.
11. At this point, you may want to put the plate in the oven at 180 degrees until browning, about 25 minutes.
12. Once done, cut the pie and serve hot alongside the salad to taste.